View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material
Default Re: Facebook Posts You Hate (or Dislike)

I mentioned this in the other thread, but it freaks me out so much I'm posting it here too.

A week or so ago the trend was "x number of facts about me", then you like their status, they assign you a number, and post that number of facts about yourself. Stupid, but whatever. People are going to do it. Then it switched to "facts about my relationship/marriage". Ok. Little more annoying and weird. A friend of mine was gushing about his love for his girlfriend of one month and how she's "changed his life" and she is "the most perfect person ever". Blah.

Then the other day, it became "facts about my pregnancy" OK NO. STOP IT. An old friend was the first one I saw do it, and it included things like "we never saw ______'s face on a sonogram because he was always hiding his face behind my placenta". I'M DONE WITH YOU. WHY PUT THAT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. GOODBYE.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote