View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 03:06 PM   #19
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material
Default Re: Facebook Posts You Hate (or Dislike)

Super political posters suck. When they get their posts from some crazy radical, obviously fake and biased blog. The posts article like "(insert political figure here) admits to murdering puppies for fun!" And honestly believes it.

In fact, maybe it's just my timeline but the overall gullibility has shot up in the past year or so. People need a lesson in satire. Nick Saban did not come out and say all those quotes about how he plans to have his team show up at the National Championship anyway, stop sharing it and posting how you "lost respect" for him

Most recently several of my college friends have been sharing a link about how a doctor supposedly came out and admitted the Gardasil vaccine was completely made of poison and how everyone who took it will probably die. And then commented with things like "O WOW GLAD I DIDN'T GET THIS SHOT!" DO YOU REALLY THINK this wouldn't make national news? And the first alert would come from a website littered with advertisements and popups and with a URL like "drugnewz.com"?
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote