View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 06:13 PM   #4
GarnetBlackAttack
Walk On

CockyCash: 500
GarnetBlackAttack has earned his spursGarnetBlackAttack has earned his spursGarnetBlackAttack has earned his spursGarnetBlackAttack has earned his spursGarnetBlackAttack has earned his spursGarnetBlackAttack has earned his spurs
Default Re: Brochures/Info from Carolina for perspective students

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post
Are you in SC? Has she attended a college fair? That's where I got most of my info on all the schools I applied to. They have tons and tons of handouts and brochures.

But if you need info beyond the website, contact the Visitors Center and I'm sure they will be more than happy to flood you with packets.

Sign up for a tour. They are free and provide great info. I grew up in Columbia and a Gamecock fan but I never knew much about the school (beyond sports) until the tour
Thanks for replying. We are in Lexington; my wife and I both went to Carolina so we know USC well. We will do the tour eventually, but my concern is why hasn't Carolina sent anything via mail like the other in state schools are doing. Does Carolina just not recruit heavily like clemson or coastal? Do they not send brochures/info in the mail like the other schools? Just trying to understand how they work.
GarnetBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote