View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 07:05 PM   #17
TS-45 Gamecock
Earning a Scholly

Male

CockyCash: 200
TS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudly
Default Re: Musical's secretly liked by dudes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
My Fair Lady is the greatest musical ever created. Anything done by Andrew Lloyd Webber is good. Saw Wicked last year and it was good. Mel Brooks The Producers is classic. A Chorus Line, The Fantastics, and all of the old classics that gave rise to the Great American Songbook. I got hooked on these when I was in school in Europe and saw Lila Kedrova and Judi Dench do Cabaret at the Palace theater in London in 1968.
I can't disagree with you on on My Fair Lady. It is in the top 3 but for my money The Sound of Music is the greatest ever created.

I mean come on man, Julie Andrews...Mary freaking Poppins. I gotta a little thing for Julie Andrews.

Trivia for you: Marni Nixon was the singing voice for Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady. She also dubbed voices on the King and I and West Side Story.

Julie Andrews man, Julie Andrews..

TS-45 Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote