View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 10:32 AM   #10
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 600
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Re: Football staff to stay intact this offseason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
No one is getting the axe and no one is being encouraged to find another position. I don't see any lateral transfers happening. We only lose someone if an assistant gets a coordinator job or a coordinator gets a HC gig. We won't know the landscape until the smoke clears from the carnage started by the Texas domino.
I think the good news is none of our asst's are connected to the people being named as candidates for these potential openings. If Saban left, then we might have been in trouble. If Franklin leaves Vandy, we might be in trouble. I doubt coaching changes fron that school in the upstate will affect us, but they spend a fortune on asst's to cover up for Dabo's lack of coaching ability. If Chad leaves or their DC, the taters could afford some SEC asst's and start a domino affect within the SEC. A lot can happen, and don't get me wrong, I would like to see our staff stay intact for another year. I even think Joe Robinson is going to have a very good Special Teams next year.

If Deke or Botkin truly have bad feelings about one another, one of them might look to go elsewhere, but they appear to have buried the hatchet.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote