View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #5
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 3683
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material
Default Re: Gravity movie sucked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipull4usc View Post
I completely disagree. I saw it in 3D in theaters and thought it was thrilling and entertaining. It is a movie that needs to be watched in theaters; however, I wouldn't even bother watching it on a small screen.
Agreed. There are some movies that shouldnt be watched on anything other than the big screen and this is one of them. 3D or IMAX really makes Gravity. Another example is Avator. While the movie story had been done before, the visuals were amazing and only meant to be appreciated in the cinema.

Also, to the OP, I think most of the world that has seen it would disagree with you. We are all entitled to our own opinion though.