View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 07:07 PM   #6
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 95340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material
Default Re: I Hope Wesley Green Reads This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
There's more going on here than meets the eye. He suffered a seizure during practice and never got medical clearance to play. You can spin that as the staff trying to redshirt him or looking out for his welfare, but it's not just an issue of the staff lying to the kid.
From what Fluker said:

They told him when they recruited him and through the summer that he would start. Then from the 1st game he was on the Injury report with an illness and never played. Then in October he was able to pass the medical exam, but the coaches told him that he wasn't even going to practice anymore and they were going to redshirt him. He's pissed b/c he didn't want to redshirt at all and felt like he could come in and contribute half way through the season. (He probably could have, their secondary is awful.)

-Abo Swinney, April 17, 2013

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/i...-carolina-woes
MWard is online now   Reply With Quote