View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #6
scfanz
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
scfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPit
Default Re: NEW GREAT GAMECOCK HIGHLIGHT VIDEO WITH VINTAGE FOOTAGE

That piece with Big George scoring against Wake Forest in the rain brings back memories. I sat in the stands during a constant downpour that game. Carolina was losing by six points late in the game (less than two minutes) and me and my buddy decided we had seen enough and headed back to our car. We had just walked out of the stadium when we heard a loud roar. Everyone who was outside the stadium began running around looking for a radio. We found a youngster (about eight years old) with a headset on. Me, my buddy and the boys dad began asking him who scored. All the boy kept saying was 'touchdown, touchdown'. After what seemed like 15 minutes (probably only five or six seconds) of asking this kid who scored, his dad ripped the headset off the kids ears.

I learned my lesson that day, never leave early.

On yeah, we won the game, Gary Harper threw a long touchdown (I don't remember who) with less than a minute left and we won something like 37-36. Great game but I was absolutely soaked through and through.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote