View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 03:19 PM   #9
uscjeremynca
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material
Default Re: What is your upset pick of the bowl season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
I don't know if it will be considered an upset, but I think that Clemson will destory Ohio State. I am sure I will get flamed on here but I honestly think that Ohio State is the weakest of all teams in the BCS bowls. They were exposed in the B1G championship and I don't think that they will be able to handle the speed of Clemson...assuming that Tajh and McDowell play well.
There is no doubt that Ohio State's defense is weak. However, Ohio State has one of the best running offenses in the country. No offense to Connor Shaw but he isn't Braxton Miller - and Clemson couldn't even stop Shaw. I think this will be a high scoring game. I think this game will come down to getting a defensive stop here or there and TOs. Clemson can win this game but they are going to struggle to stop their offense. Clemson's D isn't Michigan State.