View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #9
TheMule
Br Ba

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to TheMule
Default Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post

“The players realize it’s not all that funny to get hit with that thing. Have y’all ever been hit with one? It’s not a lot of fun unless you’re expecting it. If you’re expecting it, you get your Gortex on, and ‘alright hit me!’ But when you’re not, the other day they got me it came all the way down my visor, my hat, it took awhile to get out. That’s okay. You notice some coaches say, ‘you can hit me on the back, but don’t hit my hair.’ There’s some of those out there. You’ve probably seen those coaches that don’t get hit in the hair.”
Saban. Watch him when the sideline reporter interviews him. He'll look for his reflection in the camera lens to see how his hair looks.

gt
Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.
TheMule is offline   Reply With Quote