View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 07:13 PM   #7
NJGCfan
5* Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
NJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 5 out of 6 of USA Today's Analysts Pick US

I think UCF beats Baylor. I was not impressed at all by Baylors defense this year. They played probably 3 quality teams all year, were crushed by OSU in one and the third was against Texas. UCF has some good players and you can bet there will be at least a little bit of overlooking them as they come from the AAC and have never been a powerhouse. Blake Bortles is also getting some projections to the first round I bet he tries to show out against a bad Baylor defense in his last collegiate game to boost his draft profile. UCF has played some pretty poor games but they play up to their competition. UCF 34 Baylor 31