View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 03:23 PM   #20
SuperCockMaster
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
SuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPit
Default Re: Clowney didn't request his NFL draft grade...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
He's gone, and has been gone. Where have you been? Living under a rock? There has been 0% chance of him returning for his senior year for the last two years. He has nothing left to prove in college. Some say he should have been allowed to go straight from high school to the NFL, so don't try to compare him to anyone else who decided to stay for his year, he in a category above that.
I haven't been living under a rock, and I don't feel posting a news article warrants flaming me. This is sports. Weird shit happens all the time. Auburn was supposed to be unranked and terrible, now they are in the title game thanks to one of the rarest plays in college football: a returned FG for a TD as time expired in the Iron Bowl against the SEC's top defense.

99.9% of all players no matter how high they are projected to go request their draft grade. The fact that the only two people who didn't request it are Manziel and Clowney who both had down years adds a little fuel to the fire that I figured people might want to know about. Manziel also publicly said he's still deciding. I am not saying he's staying. I am just saying don't be surprised if something comes out where he decides to stay or at the very least says he is considering it. The point of the internet is to stay informed. I am just trying to inform my Gamecock brethren of something I read. Now quit acting like children. If you disagree say so, but there's no need to ridicule and name call.
SuperCockMaster is offline   Reply With Quote