View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 04:50 AM   #2
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit
Default Re: Wisconsin Game ESPNU

Watching now. Shelton (DB) for Wiscy looks very good. Other DB's haven't done anything to catch my eye other than draw PI penalties. Their DL doesn't look dominant - we will have a huge size advantage with our OL. Their LB's don't look too athletic but play sound football and tackle well. Ariz St. receivers seem to be getting open off the line more often than not and Wiscy doesn't have speed to match ASU, so I'd assume our WR and Connor and Mike should all have the advantage of speed if they are in an open-field situation. Despite all that, they are a great unit. They play together much like our boys do. They will not slip up - we will have to go to our playmakers without a doubt. I'll post what I see on offense in a bit
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote