Re: Wisconsin Game ESPNU
Haha, most Wisconsin fans can't stomach watching a replay of the ASU game knowing how it ended.
A couple things to add:
- Remember this was only the 3rd game of the year
- ASU's QB is very good (and what scares me is that Connor Shaw is similar)
- Marion Grice is similar to Mike Davis and we contained him though didn't shut him down (Mike Davis is better than Grice so he can have better numbers)
- back shoulder throws ughh, we got killed by Kelly's back shoulder throws
- our special teams is indeed very unspecial, we have switched kickers since then though and its made a noticeable difference on kickoff coverage. Also, I don't know if Gary will allow it, but Abbredaris could return punts in the bowl game and he is a very dangerous punt returner (we just couldn't risk it during the year because he is our only WR).
In summary, ASU is a very good game to look at in considering how USC will do against Wisconsin so if this game ends up as tight as that one, we are in for a great one in January.