Thread: About Mac
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #7
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 702
Todd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: About Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka View Post
I want a mac extrictly for video editing, whats my best choice without spending too much money?

Since I dont want to open too many threads.

Who has the best internet service if I want an Iphone? I want an unlimited internet service on my phone, I know at&t is very expensive, do I have any better choices?

Thanks.
I just switched to T-Mobile from Verizon as coverage in most places I go was fine. I pay $20 extra on my line for Unlimited 4G (Using about 6gigs/mo) which includes 2.5GB of tethering for no extra charge. Check their coverage map, which is very detailed, since their network is not as extensive as Verizon or AT&T. I am happy with the switch and will use the extra $500-$600 a year to good use.

http://www.t-mobile.com/coverage.html
Todd803 is offline   Reply With Quote