View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 06:19 PM   #3
CarolinaGnB521
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
CarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Spurrier to Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasmark View Post
Absolutely moronic article, but I thought I'd share

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ersen/4165505/

I don't think this article is as "moronic" as you think it is. All this article did was list names of the guys that Texas could possibly pursue, and then list guys that haven't been mentioned as possible candidates.

I mean, in the artile it even says
Quote:
1. Steve Spurrier: It's probably a long shot, but don't you at least have to ask? Spurrier is 68, which isn't ideal for this search, but he's a young 68 and doesn't seem like he's getting ready for retirement.
And all the article did was compliment a number of coaches, including Spurrier, and say why they'd be good/decent fits at Texas...

(I dream that one day people will read the full article before making a judgement post...when that day comes I will be so happy)