View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #8
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 1048000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material
Default Re: The Worst You've Ever Been Sick

It was actually a year ago today. Was down on St Helena Island at my best friend's grandparent's beach house on a pre-Christmas guy's trip. Last full day, we had chinese for lunch, and Dominos that night for dinner. About an hour after dinner, I felt sick to my stomach so I laid down. Next I know, I run to the bathroom and empty the stomach. I think 'ok, that's over with, we're good'. Nope. 45 minutes later, other end. Then just constantly throughout the night after that.

I wake up the next day and feel ok, and I eat something light. That lasts all of 15 minutes, and I'm back at it again. Tried to sip gatorade just to have something down, forget it. Rode home that night, and ended up stopping at EVERY rest area between Beaufort and Clemson, and nodding off between stops. I got home, and woke up the next morning, Christmas Eve, and was absolutely miserable. Was dehydrated as hell. Walked into the living room and said 'Mom, take me to the ER.'

Ended up being a 4 day hospital stay, first 2 days were IV and medicine only. The last 2 I moved to liquid diet, then had strict dietary orders for the first week after release. That was the worst 'sick' I've ever felt, and I spent Christmas in the hospital. Not a good week at all. NEVER want to go through that again.

warriorchief is offline   Reply With Quote