View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 10:59 PM   #9
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: The Worst You've Ever Been Sick

Ate at a seafood restaurant in Charleston this past Valentine's Day with my girlfriend. We had gone down for the weekend. Had red velvet cake for desert, which we took back to the hotel because we were too full to eat it right after dinner. Laying in bed about an hour later, my whole body starts feeling weak. I laid there trying to lay it off, hoping it would go away, while my girlfriend went and got a trash can to put by the bed. Good thing, because two minutes later it was coming up and it didn't stop for about 30 minutes. It was coming up in rather large quantities. Finally stopped long enough to make it to the bathroom so I could do it over the toilet instead of the trash can. I slept it off over night but woke up every hour thinking it was going to happen again, but thankfully it didn't. It didn't last very long compared to some of y'all, but I don't recall ever throwing up so much in a short period of time and feeling bad as suddenly as I did. I felt pretty horrible for about three or four hours.

I haven't eaten anything red velvet since, and that used to be my favorite dessert.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote