View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #11
markymark550
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material
Default Re: The Worst You've Ever Been Sick

About two years ago both me and my wife picked up some kind of virus from our twin nieces when the whole family was at my mom's for a weekend. My sister told us they had been sick the past week, but thought they were over it. Must have still been contagious because the next 4-5 days my wife and I were doing the sit-and-spin. We got sick that Monday and it lasted until Friday morning. I got so bad that I had to go to the urgent care on Tuesday and my wife got to that point on Thursday. Neither one of us was able to eat or drink anything without getting sick. I never get sick so bad that I have to go see a doctor, but this one was rough.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote