View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 12:15 AM   #15
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: The Worst You've Ever Been Sick

I've only had food poisoning one time and it was horrible.

I was actually on St. Helena Island as well (like WC in this thread) after driving down from Columbia to do some fishing early on Saturday morning.

I had ate at a Chinese restaurant in Columbia before heading down there on Friday. Had a few beers when I got there and hit bed around 11pm...immediately started feeling a knot in my stomach but thought it was just the beer for some strange reason.

First off, I have *zero* qualms about puking...if I even begin to feel sick in the stomach, I can go into the bathroom and do it on command and immediately feel better- if that situation arises. NOT THIS TIME.

I hugged the bottom of that toilet from around midnight to about 5am when my uncle got up to wake me for fishing. Puked every 20 mins or so...couldn't keep down the water I was trying to hydrate myself with. Worse thing is I was throwing up this black thick fluid at times...and I can almost remember how repulsive the taste was today. Ugh.

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote