View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 01:00 AM   #17
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76
Default Re: The Worst You've Ever Been Sick

Have two which were equally miserable.

Got food poisoning when I was in California visiting my dad. Felt bad all day, then the liquids started flowing when we got back to the condo his company put him in for his trip out there. For some reason I got in the shower, and got on my knees and elbows and had it flowing from both ends! Had to fly home the next day, it was terrible.

Second one, This was just a helpless feeling. I had been feeling bad for a day, had a fever, TERRIBLE chills, like turn the heat up, use three blankets kinda chills, and was still shivering. The next day, I felt a little better, so that night I went to my friends house to watch the fights. (For those who are fans it was the St. Pierre Koschek fight). Well It was winter, but that night, I started getting chills again. I had to drive back home, but the chills were so bad that I could hardly drive.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote