View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 02:50 AM   #7
markymark550
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Which Disney Park

Paging 2000Grad....

Really though, it's tough to say. Each park has something to offer. Epcot has the best food options of all the parks. For the thrill rides, Epcot has Soarin; Magic Kingdom has Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad; Animal Kingdom has Everest; Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM) has the Rockin Roller Coaster, Star Wars 3d thing (reminds you a lot like the Days of Thunder thing Carowinds used to have), and Tower of Terror. Everest might be the best roller coaster they have imo, but the rest of Animal Kingdom may not be what you want to do. My wife and I took a week vacation there when we were 27 and I enjoyed Hollywood Studios the most. Went back in October 2012 with my sister, brother-in-law, and twin nieces and the best part was watching the girls in the Magic Kingdom seeing all the princesses and other characters.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote