Thread: Happy Festivus!
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #8
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114893542
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Happy Festivus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky0 View Post
I have a lot of problems with you people!!

Starting with the zero restrictions on new users. I've been complaining about this for a few years, but I am still shocked that we don't have at least a 100 post limit before a user is allowed to create a new thread. I think it would cut down on the skeeters of the world and probably save the mods some time in deleting posts.

Negative rep. I understand why it went away, but I think we need to bring it back with a vengeance. Once you reach a certain limit in negative points, you're only allowed to post once per day until you bring your points back up. If it goes too far into the negative, you are booted.

I also think that some of us old timers should be given access to view deleted threads. Some of them in the past have been comedy gold, and I personally missed out on them because I didn't get online in time.

The cheerleader at the top of the page needs a new sign. I remember a time when her sign would change pretty regularly, but now it doesn't seem to happen as often. I vote that her sign says Happy Festivus until after New Year's.

The Political Forum. I've requested access many times over the past few years so that I may laugh at some of the crazies in my spare time. WTF man?
those are good. I concur!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff45ACP View Post
A charitable donation has been made in your honor to The Human Fund.
that sounds made up...but does have a certified understated stupidity.