View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 09:50 PM   #2
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76
Default Re: Country music today

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
Saw this posted somewhere and thought it was pretty funny

I'm a big country music fan but I can't disagree with it. A lot of country right now is pretty redundant. Some of it I like, some of it I don't. You're starting to see some resistance from country artists trying to get rid of this "fad".
I literally just saw this on foxnews and it was "Dead on balls accurate" (My cousin vinny quote). The whole article I read is right here, this line hit the nail on the head.

Quote:
"Ten gallon hats and Wrangler jeans now feel out of place in a sea of trucker caps and wallet chains," Smith wrote in the introduction to his list of 2013's Top 10 Country Albums.

"In short, the genre is something of a mess right now," he said. "Itís telling that the country format is both more popular and more criticized than it has been in decades."
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ntcmp=features
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote