View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
GH

Male

CockyCash: 31828
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default Re: Re-Recruiting Players

Players like Jadeveon Clowney, who are projected in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd rounds of the NFL draft should leave early (IMHO) and I would certainly tell them to go ahead and give it a good long look.

At the same time, I would be building depth at that position and getting the guys behind that star some much needed PT and practice (as is practical...sometimes the games are too close to swap people out too much)

Now if the player is borderline 3rd round or lower, I am giving them the hard sell to come back for another year.

I would hopefully be honest and say that I want them back more because of what they mean to the team and less because I think they could improve their stock. I would prefer it be mutually beneficial but at the same time I want a team full of outstanding athletes