View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #11
CarolinaGnB521
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
CarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clemson vs. South Carolina, the overwhelming narrative

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGGGA View Post
I think its a front. Like all of clemson. Specially dbo. Hes a good QB tho. I dont think hes strong enough mentally to be any good in the NFL tho. Actually i take that back. He carved up LSUs D. And UGAs. Those were pretty good. We bash him cause he chokes agasnt a good D. But he did great against those two. I think he just chokes agasnt us. Just somethin about our game against them.
I don't think it's a front, I just think he is a genuinely weird dude. It's just covered up because he's been taught to say the right thing (most of the time) when in front of a camera by Clemson's media people, and by the fact that everyone thinks he is a stereotypical starting QB for a major college football team.

I mean seriously...before you read this article how many of you actually thought that this guy listened to all this different kinds of music, and will willingly talk to anyone and everyone about anything.