View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 01:53 PM   #9
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default Re: UPS Fails to Deliver Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biocockanics View Post
I blame people for waiting until the last damn minute...demand can exceed supply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
As mentioned above, and in the article, this really isn't UPS' and FedEx's fault entirely. If folks didn't wait until the last damn minute, they wouldn't be without their gifts on Christmas.
That was my initial thought when I heard the story, but then read that UPS agreed to deliver the packages by the 24th. They knew they couldn't deliver in time and shouldn't have given the delivery guarantees. But that would have meant losing business.

Amazon is refunding shipping charges and even giving some customers a $20 gift card for a future purchase. Pretty good considering it wasn't their mistake.