View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #1
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9980800
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material
Default Time to start a war.

My XBONE is basically unplayable. It has the disc drive failure. It makes a LOUD grinding noise when any disc is put in the system. I called support today and they are sending me out a new one and should receive it sometime early next week. Im actually one of the lucky ones I can actually still play my game. Most people that have the issue cant. The cool thing is they are giving away a free $60 downloadable game for those that have the issue. So I just got Dead Rising 3 for free to play while I wait for a new system. I am actually pretty pleased with how Microsoft has handled it so far. Anyone else having this issue?
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote