View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 04:05 AM   #10
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit
Default Re: Regular Season Spurlatives

gotta thank Acock for the format!

- Player of the Year
Offense: Connor Shaw
Defense: Kelcy Quarles

- Coach of the Year
Coach Botkin by a half a hair over Ward

- Breakout Player (Offensive/Defensive)
Offense: Mike Davis (became a household name but, albeit, faded due to injuries)
Defense: Skai my man Moore

- Most Improved Player
I like what I've seen out of Cann, and several of the young OL, so I'm just giving this to the OL in general.

- Freshman of the Year
Skai the gator gobblin Moore

- Unsung Hero

Nicky Jones

- Play of the Year
Gotta go with the 4 and goal from the 15 @ Mizzou, but Mike's 70+ yd TD runs to start the year were sexy.

- Game of the Year
Clemptech and Mizzou tie

- What to look forward to next Year

offense: OL. Youth and talent, NFL talent at a few spots. Take this OL group, give it an offseason.... might as well gift wrap the Heisman for MD28. Also... Shaq Roland + Rory Anderson next year, that's all I'm sayin.

defense: LB. Those kids are gonna be making some ridiculous plays all over the place, be prepared. Clemson was a mere glimpse into the future. Skai is the absolute truth on the outside. Walton and the other young guns looked pretty darn impressive.

All in all, the future is bright and it just keeps getting brighter. Just think of the years that Skai Moore and Pharaoh Cooper had. TRUE freshman and they didn't really even get a full nod from the coaches until part way through the season, right in the middle of the SEC grind. If we can get production like that from two true freshman every class, that'd be like putting chocolate syrup on the icing on the cake.
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote