View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 02:17 AM   #18
dreammachine
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
dreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tight Ends under utilized this season?

It could be true that our Tight Ends are not a big part of the package in SOS total offensive scheme, but with the talent that we have, then maybe he should take another look at putting them in more and more. I know per what Tommy Suggs stated in the Clemson game that our tight ends were open just about every passing play during that game and we did not throw to them. I am no offensive play caller, but if Tommy Suggs saw this, then maybe SOS needs to pay heed to what Tommy Suggs was saying and start looking to your tight ends more. Just a thought as I know that we were 10-2 for the year, but maybe if you had thrown more to your tight ends you could have been 11-1 or 12-0. I do believe that SOS is not above considering it if someone in his circle points it out to him enough. What could it hurt.

dreammachine is offline   Reply With Quote