View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 12:09 AM   #4
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Succop Needs Some Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRocks787 View Post
I think we need to give Succop some words of encouragement on Twitter. Steelers fans are letting him have it tonight.

For those of you who don't know, if the Chiefs had beaten the Chargers, the Steelers would have gotten the last wildcard spot in the AFC. Succop had a chance to kick a game-winning 41 yard field goal but missed it.
I'm a Steelers fan, I have to admit that the Steelers fans that are doing that are an embarrassment and need to grow up quick, fast, and in a hurry.

How quickly some of them forget that we lost to the Titans, Raiders, and Vikings. Win any two of those three and we're in the playoffs.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote