Thread: Bowling
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1731774588
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material
Default Re: Bowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeesterFriendly View Post
Yeah, I understand Johnny. The game is actually a lot more fun for me when I actually have a ball drilled out like this.....

You insert your index & ring finger & thumb. Spaced out so that your palm is actually wrapped around the ball. This allows you to get lift & create a curve.

You then have to adjust speed to lift to weight of ball etc.... to hit the pocket correctly to get strikes. Makes it more of a game of skill & thus much more entertaining.
cool...I used to enjoy bowling, havent been in prob 12 years or so...it got to where I couldnt bowl more than a game or so and my wrist would start having sharp pains