View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 04:48 PM   #14
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Default Re: Cack's Toast Of The Game: Capital One Bowl: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockLurker View Post
Yes he just "threw it up," becase that's what a qb does on every play.

Don't take credit away from Shaw because he wanted to give his teammates credit. He's allowed to take credit away from himself, but he played a hell of a game and, despite the fact that some great catches were made, the ball had to even be in a spot for the catch to be made in the first place.

Hey cack, better retroactively take away every time you've given a toast to Shaw because I'm positive that in his post game interviews he said the receivers and OLine deserved the credit. Even he said it himself, so yeah.

lol@ He just happened to be the medium through which bruce ellington caught the ball.

Co-MVPs for sure.

There's a difference between giving praise "my oline really gave me a lot of time out there" or "the receivers made some great catches and didn't drop anything" and giving full credit "i just threw it up". I'm taking NOTHING away from Shaw. He had one of the greatest games, stats wise, I've ever seen. However, I think those stats were helped by a few circus catches by Bruce (and even Shaq).

Again, not taking credit away from Shaw, just giving credit to Bruce.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote