View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 05:33 PM   #20
pimpingamecock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
pimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPit
Default Re: Name 3 Things.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Tag View Post
My changes would have more to do with players:

1. NFL Draft - Players should not have to wait three seasons to be eligible for the draft. If the NCAA is not going to pay players they should not be forced into a three year mandatory unpaid internship.

Also, every year players should be able to enter the NFL draft and if they go undrafted and still have eligibility should have the ability to return to school.

2. Transfers - Players should be able to transfer to any school outside of their current conference and be able to play the next year. If coaches can go wherever they want players should be able to do the same.

3. Year to Year Scholarships - I think these are ridiculous! The fact that a coach can sign a player to a one year deal, like this is the NFL, and then cut them is ridiculous.
One remark, the NFL Draft rule, is by the NFL not the NCAA, so not something the NCAA could change. I like the way this is done in college baseball, where they can be drafted and still decide to come back, and that you can go straight out of HS but if you go to college you have to wait 3 years.

Concerning rule 2, I thought I saw something recently that transfer rules either were about to change or someone had brought it up to have it changed to allow something similar.
pimpingamecock is online now   Reply With Quote