View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 05:43 PM   #1
KEmmrich
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
KEmmrich has hatched from the shell
Default I can't believe the season is over...

... didn't it just start???

I was one of those that thought this was going to be a very rough season. With all that was lost on the D-line and in LB's, I thought the "D" was going to struggle mightily.

I think this team actually over-achieved by going 11-2. The way some of the games went this could have easily been an 8-4 season. Congrats to the gamecocks and yes, I wish Bruce was coming back. But football is a brutal sport and he has his degree. If you have a chance at the NFL, you gotta take it. Go get 'em, Bruce.

In the wisconsin game we should have run-blitzed the gap LB's every down (ha, ha). I like Whammy, but I think I like gap-control defenses better. I don't think Kelcy helped himself too much in the Wisconsin game, I hope he shows out well in the pro days and interviews.

Next year I hope we go more wide open on offense with a sound running game, too. Maybe next year will be a little more fun and gun. Not too many QB's can do what Shaw does, so we just can't expect his 3rd down miracles to be happening as much next year.
KEmmrich is offline   Reply With Quote