View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 11:34 PM   #16
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: Willing to play certain FCS schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGnB521 View Post
My confidence level for out program is higher when we play top 10 teams than it is when we play low-level teams. When we play top 10 teams (road or home) I feel like our players know the importance of the game, and will give 100%. When it's a Troy, or Citadel, I feel like at the start of the game they only give 50%, and it works it's way up to 100% by end of the second quarter.
This is hilarious to me because I sometimes think I'm the only person who feels this way. There's something to be said for the "nothing to lose" mentality. Of course, now that we're consistently one of the better teams in college football, we do stand to lose a little more than we used to.