View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 10:06 AM   #7
roosterdude21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
roosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Connor Shaw - NFL Prospect

Shaw has a lot of talents and knows how to bring them together in the right way. As mentioned above, his height isn't an issue as much as some claim it to be. The guy is gritty and all balls when it comes to the game. He gets the normal nicks and dings for someone that throws himself around like he does fighting for the first down. If he's ever slow to get up he's ALWAYS been ready for the next game because the guy heals like Superman, Durability obviously not an issue. Throwing mechanics, 1 int all year and can hit guys in stride, ex. Byrd. Game study- managed a home record never seen before and was our leader for the three consecutive 11 win seasons. Leadership- so many examples of this so what I've listed above should suffice. I'm happy he got an invite to the combine to showcase his skills, the man is going to rip it up at he next level and I can't wait to hear him say on MNF "Connor Shaw: The University of South Carolina. Go Gamecocks!"
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote