View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 10:32 AM   #8
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3861799
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material
Default Re: Connor Shaw - NFL Prospect

I think his height will be knocked down an inch or so when measured. He is accurate. The knock is the arm strength in regards to velocity. He can throw the deep ball with nice touch but the out route is the question especially the deep out. He has more heart and determination than just about anyone. Previous poster was right about sample size as well. He doesn't have the arm or Romo or Jay Cutler or the gunslinger personality of either. They believe in their arms to much and make dumb decisions many times. Connor will not make that dumb decision. I think he will be a backup. I don't think he will ever beat anyone out but if someone gets hurt he might not give the spot back up. If that makes any sense. Hope for the best for him and hopefully he goes beast mode at the combine
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote