View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 04:14 PM   #3
CarolinaGnB521
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
CarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot material
Default Re: If the Playoff were this year, who would be in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftheroost View Post
Based on W-L records and sos, I think it would probably be FSU, UA, Stanford, and AU. It's kind of a toss up between Stanford and MSU for me, but that sos for Stanford is both surprising and impressive. This, of course, is me trying to remove the knowledge of what happened to Alabama and Stanford in their bowl games.
Before I post this unpopular opinion, I will say I think Florida State is VERY VERY deserving to play in the National Championship. However, with that said - if SoS is going to mean a lot to this committee how do you justify keeping a school with it's SoS outside the top 60!

For example. How many people would honestly select South Florida to go to the National Championship if they were 12-0, would any of you say that you think they should go to the playoff? Most of you wouldn't give them the chance.

Why'd I select South Florida? Because their SoS is 64!