View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 04:24 PM   #5
CarolinaGnB521
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
CarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot material
Default Re: If the Playoff were this year, who would be in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
I think thats the point, and I am glad we are going to a playoff system. Teams that don't normally have success, deserve a shot when they do have it.
I thought the point of the play-off, and having SoS matter, was so that teams can't schedule schools of the deaf-and-blind and waltz their way to a National Championship.

For example (again): Louisiville. Had they taken care of UCF they would've been ranked likely in the top 10 - with an outside chance at playing for the National Championship this season with a SoS outside of 100!

When the committee selects their teams they should hide the school name, and simply look at the record, and SoS.