View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 04:28 PM   #6
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material
Default Re: If the Playoff were this year, who would be in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGnB521 View Post
I thought the point of the play-off, and having SoS matter, was so that teams can't schedule schools of the deaf-and-blind and waltz their way to a National Championship.

For example (again): Louisiville. Had they taken care of UCF they would've been ranked likely in the top 10 - with an outside chance at playing for the National Championship this season with a SoS outside of 100!

When the committee selects their teams they should hide the school name, and simply look at the record, and SoS.
Ok I will admit it I am lost at the use of SoS lol I thought it just stood for Spurrier. What are you guys talking about when you refer to it like that?