View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 04:47 PM   #10
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: If the Playoff were this year, who would be in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGnB521 View Post
Before I post this unpopular opinion, I will say I think Florida State is VERY VERY deserving to play in the National Championship. However, with that said - if SoS is going to mean a lot to this committee how do you justify keeping a school with it's SoS outside the top 60!

For example. How many people would honestly select South Florida to go to the National Championship if they were 12-0, would any of you say that you think they should go to the playoff? Most of you wouldn't give them the chance.

Why'd I select South Florida? Because their SoS is 64!
But in this particular case, FSU is the ONLY team who is undefeated. Yes, they feasted on teams that were the equivalent of high school teams all year, but they are still the ONLY undefeated team. There were plenty of other ACC teams who played the ridiculously easy schedules who didn't go undefeated.