View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 05:28 PM   #18
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: If the Playoff were this year, who would be in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
Well seeing how schedule are usually set up years in advance, I doubt that is possible or even happens.
I realize that. I was simply trying to point out there could be a scenario in which a team seems to have a really tough season before the games start and ends up having a cakewalk when all is said and done.

Think of it like this: Spurrier made a remark about Ole Miss last year their head coach took exception to. When asked about it at media days prior to this season, Spurrier said something to the effect of, "When I said that, Ole Miss was 2-10." What he's saying is he couldn't have known they were going to get so much better. Now, what I'm saying is the reverse could be true, and that's why I used the example of UF.