View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 05:50 PM   #1
GarnetSwarm1990
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Carolina football coaching future

Since the coaching carousel is turning right now and it's a big topic of who will be where, it got me thinking. Spurrier will be 69 in April. I believe he told Connor Mitch that if he came to Carolina that he would be the head coach his whole career here. I know that could be as long as 4 years away and Spurrier has said winning here has rejuvenated him. I know it's still way too early to predict a next head coach here and I'm all for focusing on now and enjoying the HBC while he's here.

That being said, with Strong going to Texas and James Franklin most likely at a new school maybe this off-season next at the latest.

Who are some guys ya'll are looking at as our next potential coach? Do ya'll think it will be a young on fire coach that can recruit, a guy with Carolina ties or an established coach or a mixture? Who do ya'll want and why?
GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote