Thread: Florida State
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 05:15 PM   #1
dreammachine
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
dreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot material
Default Florida State

After watching last nights game between Auburn and Florida State and most all the "talking heads" giving Auburn no chance to win, I think that Auburn could have easily won the game just like Florida State did. Both teams made some crucial mistakes to allow the other team to get the lead and unfortunately for Auburn they allowed that long kickoff return and to me that's what killed them at the end.

My question about Florida State is this; If Florida State had to play in the SEC week in and week out, there is no way they would have went undefeated and the injuries that they would have had to endure would have surely cost them a couple of key players before the year was over. Playing mostly lightweights during their regular season they did not take the pounding that an SEC Schedule brings to our teams week in and week out. What does everyone else think would have happen if Florida State would have had to run the gauntlet of the SEC for most of the season?
dreammachine is offline   Reply With Quote