View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 05:57 PM   #8
Garnet Gamecock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Garnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: what would you wanna see change in 2014

I want us to take the football and cram it down the other team's throats -- and I want Brandon to soften up defenses into submission and THEN we turn the Tasmanian Devil (Mike Davis) loose to spin and twist and then take it to the house.

I want us to get mean on the front line and start pushing people out of the way like they aren't even there.

I want SE to teach these guys how to dominate the run game.

We have a stable of talents backs and I want us to maximize what we have. The only way to do that is to create legitimate running lanes.

Yeldon, Gurley and Mason are not better than Davis (or Wilds). They simply have enormous holes to run through.

Emmitt Smith was nowhere near the best running back in football, yet he owns the all-time rushing record. Why? Because his line gave him six-foot-wide running lanes on a regular basis.