View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 06:46 PM   #12
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material
Default Re: what would you wanna see change in 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by usctiburon03 View Post
Joe Robinson needs to go. If you are a coach who brings absolutely nothing to the recruiting aspects of the game, then you better be one darn good coach. When our special teams looks like they looked for the majority of the year, I think it's safe to assume that the coach is not a darn good coach. Surely we can find another ST coach that can coach the players to the level we saw this year, but can help out on the recruiting trail.
I think I agree with everyone on this. I think he was blessed with good people his first year (Ace and Justice). We still have good people for those positions but they haven't lived up to their potential. As they say in the barber shop, NEXT!!!!

Lonnie is online now   Reply With Quote