Thread: Florida State
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 01:32 AM   #6
dreammachine
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
dreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot material
Default Re: Florida State

No doubt that Florida State would have been a force to deal with even if they had been in the SEC with all the talent that they have. I guess in my opinion that if they had to play the SEC Schedule each week and get hammered even when you win, it does take a toll on you and your teammates. That's why I think if Winston had gotten hurt would FSU be the same team. Look at Georgia before the team got all the injuries, they were a hand full for anybody to beat and should have beaten Auburn with the banged up team that played them that day that Auburn got the gift from heaven on the Hail Mary Pass. It does take it's toll on every SEC Team to play the schedule that we play. Give Florida State the credit that they deserve as they proved on the field that they were the best team and they might have been the best team even if they played in the SEC, but I would have liked to see them run the gauntlet against great defenses week in and week out and not with the cup cake schedule that they played in the ACC. Once again, I will state that Florida State looked like the best team in the country with all the talent that they have on that team and they proved it by beating an Auburn Team that came out of nowhere to be in the National Championship Game. Auburn had one heck of a season and they deserve to be highly ranked, but several other SEC teams with a little luck could have easily been there in their place. This could not have happened in the ACC as Florida State, Duke, and yes even Clem&Son were better on there worst days than the other teams in the ACC on their best days. What do you think our record would have been in the ACC this year. The worst it would have been would have us at 11-1, if we had to play FSU and even then I like our chances against them.

dreammachine is offline   Reply With Quote