View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 04:50 PM   #12
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material
Default Re: No More Excuses...

I agree, but even if we would have beaten Tennessee, I doubt we would have beaten Auburn in the SEC title game. Wisconsin ran the ball down our throats and Auburn would have done the same thing. So we would still have finished with a 11-2 season and a win in the Capital One Bowl. The only difference would be an SEC East title, and we already have one of those.

But yeah, I'm very happy with what our Gamecocks have been accomplishing, considering where we once were, but it's time to take the next step. We've already won 11 games, beaten top ranked opponents, our rivals, won the SEC East, etc, but it's now time to win the SEC Championship and win a BCS game.
Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote