View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 04:57 PM   #9
GTjacketcock
Hell of an Engineer

Male

CockyCash: 500
GTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPit
Default Re: Clowney Thank You Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandstorm2001 View Post
I was supposed to be in class but I skipped the beginning portion to watch in the computer lab in the School of Music. Didn't realize we had a quiz that day and I missed it, but my teacher let me make it up later that day. Would have failed it without the study time. Thanks JD!!!!
I hadn't skipped or been late to a class my entire freshman year until Clowney's announcement. That Monday morning I had a 10:10 Chemistry class and I skipped the beginning of it to watch the commitment in my dorm with my roommates. Thankfully I was in the Honors Dorm and my class was in Jones so I wasn't too late, but everyone in the class was barely paying attention to the professor because we were all so excited. I can't believe he's already declaring for the draft when it seems like just last week I was watching him commit.

My sign from Gameday at the Horseshoe
GTjacketcock is offline   Reply With Quote